1. HOW TO ENTER. To enter for your chance to win the “Comeback” program, click on the “Share a Story” page, where you can upload and submit a story in 300 words or less explaining why you think that you or your nominee deserves to be selected as a recipient of the product donation. Entries will be accepted from January 30, 2019 onwards.
2. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS. Starting on May 1, 2019, 50 winners per month will be selected and announced on “The Comeback” website. Winners will be selected by a committee of 10 Peloton employees (which may include instructors) (the “Selection Committee”) based on stories that resonate with Peloton’s core values and represent both a variety of causes and the diversity of our member base. Submissions will be eligible to win for up to 90 days from the date they are first viewed by the Selection Committee. Peloton may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any program entrant who is suspected of impropriety or who fails to comply with all program rules. The Comeback is under the supervision of Peloton, whose decisions on all matters relating to the program and determination of winners is final. Product Donation will be forfeited if not claimed within 30 days of the date of website announcement, or if the winner is subsequently determined to be ineligible. Product donation recipients may be asked to verify their product donation by mailing proof of identity the form of a copy of a government issued photo identification card and/or (ii) a social security card.
3. PRODUCT DONATION. The product donation includes (i) one (1) Peloton Bike and accessories (including one pair of weights, one Bike mat, a pair of headphones for all eligible household riders, a one-year limited warranty and shoes for eligible riders in winner’s household) ($2,404 value, assuming one eligible household rider), (ii) a three year Peloton subscription ($1,404 value) and (iii) in-home delivery and assembly within Peloton’s delivery area ($250 value). In no event will Peloton be obligated to award more than the product donation specifically listed in this Rule 3.
4. VERIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY. The Comeback is open to residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of January 30, 2019 and who are not employees, immediate family members of employees, agents or affiliates of Peloton, or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, or participating vendors or their respective promotion and advertising agencies. The Comeback is intended for individuals or organizations without direct access to a Bike, and previous Bike purchase(s) and/or active device subscriptions in your name or the name of anyone in your household may result in disqualification. All entries must be completed and filed in accordance with these Official Rules. Any participant who enters in any other manner will be declared ineligible. Winners may be required to execute affidavits, under oath, certifying compliance with these Official Rules as a condition of receiving a product donation. If a winner fails to return a properly executed affidavit within ten (10) days following such a request, Peloton reserves the right to void that winner’s entry and to select an alternate winner.
6. ADVERTISING. To the extent permitted by law, winner’s acceptance of a product donation constitutes irrevocable consent for Peloton to use the entrant’s post, name, photograph and/or likeness in advertising and trade connected with the Comeback or other promotional activities without limitation, review, approval or further compensation. Each entrant must release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge Peloton and its subsidiaries and affiliates from all liability arising out of participation in the Comeback program and from receipt and use of the product donations.
7. PELOTON SUBSCRIPTION. Following the initial three years of a winner’s Peloton subscription, in order to continue the subscription, winner will be required to provide Peloton with a payment method (such as a credit, charge or debit card number) to be charged by Peloton on a monthly basis for the cost of the Peloton subscription at the then-current price (plus any applicable taxes and other charges). All subscriptions recur on a monthly basis until they are cancelled in accordance with the Peloton Membership Terms.
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Peloton is not responsible for the content of any Submission or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Peloton on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Comeback. If, for any reason, the Comeback program is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Peloton, which threaten or corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game, Peloton reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Comeback program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Comeback PROGRAM MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PELOTON WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. USE OF WEBSITE. Peloton may terminate your use of “The Comeback” website without warning if we believe that you are in violation of its Terms of Service or these program rules or suspect other impropriety on your behalf. All comments posted to “The Comeback” website become the intellectual property of Peloton.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. No responsibility is assumed for late, misdirected or illegible entries. The Comeback program is governed by the laws of the United States. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All costs, taxes, expenses and fees associated with any element of a product donation not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the product donation are recipient’s responsibility. Recipient will be issued a 1099 tax form by Peloton for actual retail value of product donation. This program may be discontinued or rules changed at any time without notice.
11. WINNER’S NAME. For the names of major product donation recipients, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Peloton Interactive, Inc., Comeback Program, 125 West 25th Street, 11th Floor, New York, New York 10001 after Recipients are announced .
© 2019. Peloton Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.